Archive for September, 2011
Three things we like very much.
“An ongoing public installation project.
“Working with volunteer models, bikes (INSA’s current preferred icon of commodified culture), and large scale painted walls INSA creates momentary installations in public spaces”
This is part of the beginning of our FW collection.
The olive roll near the top is $523.05 worth of domestic Martexin waxed canvas; its the best there is and has been since 1930.
The top roll is a 17 color Woodland Pinup print.
As you can tell, we are dedicated to using premium materials, setting the bar for quality headwear and ultimately delivering you the best product we can.
Coming Nov. 11
We present Waves ≠ Raves vol 15, curated as always by Tropicool, for your listening pleasure.
“As the seasons are slowly shifting, the music follows suit. Light and cheerful riffs are slowly paving the way for deeper disco sounds. Sounds that will resinate throughout a nighttime hideout and keep the kids dancing. Steel drums and synth are still there, just down-tempo and with a heavier groove. Peel the paint off the walls and lets bogey.”
Waves ≠ Raves Vol. 15
• Fred Falke – 808 PM at the Beach
• Hannulelauri – Zombie Tropicana
• Paul Weller – Starlight (Drop Out Orchestra Remix)
• The Drums – Money (Chad Valley Remix)
• Fabian – Last Flight
• Doctor Dru & Adana Twins – Juicy Fruit
• Runaway – Indoor Pool (Slow Hands Half Full Remix)
• Tycho – Hours
• Hypnolove – Holiday Reverie
• Pony Pony Run Run – Hey You (Copacabana Club Remix)
• Poolside – Harvest Moon
• Flight Facilities – Feelin’
• All the Lights – Chasing Colours (Plastic Plates Remix)
• Acid Washed – Change (Anteros & Thanaton Remix)
• Kamp! – Cairo
All files Zipped —–> HERE <—–
As an amazing summer winds down we are going pay homage to one of the most memorable summers since the grom days.
This Saturday (Sept. 10) is the final all star No Shirt / No Shoes pool party.
This weekend we’re taking the No Shirt / No Shoes party west to the Standard Hollywood.